20080204

The first step to Thunderfury

Yesterday, with 5 other friends, I came back MC as a Tankadin for the legendary weapon:




After killing some mobs we faced Garr. The mobs are very easily for us now, but everyone should take care the 18min respawn of Ancient Core Hound. Note that Garr is 3 levels upon us but the Firesworns are still 60 elite.


Our strategy is as below. I aggro and pick up 8 Firesworns. Meanwhile, one hunter misdirect Garr to our warrior tank. DPS focus on Garr first. And one healer is enough for the two tanks.

Here is experience of tanking Firesworns. NO banish is need until Garr is dead. Because they could hardly hit me, a T5 geared tankadin. There're always Miss/Dodge/Parry/Block scrolling. The most hurt comes from their Immolate. However, as a paladin, i could Clease the DoT on sight. The Firesworns will become enraged after Garr's death and hit me about 800 after block of 600+ value. So at this time, the healer turn to me, and warrior tank taunt one away from me, and warlock banish one. Then fire at will and kill them all.

We didn't find the Right Half this time, however i got the Left Half luckily minutes later from Baron Geddon. =D

The fight with Baron is unaltered. I suggest that you fought in the chunnel from Garr to Baron, and as quickly as you can to avoid the Hound.

HAPPY SPRING FESTIVAL!

No comments: